Tuesday 24 March 2020


Following the latest announcement by the UK government (23 March), the Clubhouse, golf courses and practice facilities at Royal Troon are now closed until further notice.

We will continue to follow government advice on this matter and will act accordingly should circumstances change in the coming weeks. In the meantime, the Club will continue to communicate with Tour Operators and Visitors directly via email.

For all golf bookings made up until the end of June 2020, if the golfing party cannot enter the UK or travel to Royal Troon, the booking may be moved to an agreed alternative date either in 2020 or 2021. If the date in either 2020 or 2021 is not known at the time, the booking will be held pending agreeing a date. The rate for 2020 will be held for all bookings moved to 2021.

The Committee will continue to monitor the ever-changing situation during these exceptional times and will review this policy for golf bookings in July and subsequent months in light of future developments and advice received.

We kindly ask that any queries relating to your current bookings, or future bookings, are directed to


Thank you for your patience and continued support in these uncertain times.


Royal Troon Golf Club, Tuesday 24 March 2020

News Archive